RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Returns & Replacements
***Shipping Costs are Non-Refundable***
You are responsible for paying the shipping cost to return each item. If you receive a refund, the cost of the initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
An order may NOT be cancelled after it is placed. Once an order is placed, it falls under the terms and conditions stated in this return and replacement policy.
All valid returns require a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) prior to the item(s) being returned for exchange, credit, etc.
To arrange for a return, please contact our Customer Support Department:
ALL ORDERS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE DISTRIBUTION CENTER FROM WHICH THEY WERE SHIPPED. CUSTOMER SUPPORT WILL PROVIDE THAT INFORMATION.
The corporate office, located at 1035 Collier Center Way, Suite 3, Naples, FL 34110, is not a shipping facility and will not receive returned goods.
*** DO NOT RETURN GOODS TO MEDOFFICEDIRECT.COM'S CORPORATE OFFICE***
The following conditions of the Return Goods Policy must be met with each return:
- All orders require a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA). All RGAs must be requested within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
- Returned Goods Authorization numbers (RGA #s) are only valid for 30 days from date of issuance.
- All orders must be returned within 30 days from date of RGA packing slip.
- A minimum "Restocking Fee" will be deducted from the refund issued. This fee will either equal $25 of the total invoiced amount (including freight) or 15%, whichever is greater.
- Returns must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice and a reason stated for your return.
- Merchandise must be returned properly packaged in its original shipping container, unsoiled and unmarked. The RGA # must be clearly marked on the outside of the box on or near the shipping label.
- All shipping discrepancies (damaged goods, overage/shortage of items) must be reported to the Customer Support Department within seven (7) days of invoice date to issue credit, if applicable.
- If your product arrived damaged, ask the carrier for a damage claim upon receipt. MedOfficeDirect.com requires the appropriate inspection and/or documentation that would allow MedOfficeDirect.com to file a claim with the carrier.
- The following products cannot be returned
- Custom items, Patient Home Direct, embroidered and/or altered textiles, made-to-order items, opened computer hardware/software, expired products, items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer, and any items marked “Sample” or “Non-Returnable”
- Government Regulated Items: Immune Globulin Products, Hazardous Materials
- Equipment: Opened and used equipment may not be returned for credit. Before opening equipment, check the packaging against the packing slip and ensure the product received is in fact the product ordered
- No refund will be issued for refused packages.
Your RGA will include instructions on contacting the carrier, costs relating to freight, and/or restocking fees as applicable.
All quality issues, damaged products, or returns that are a result of a MedOfficeDirect.com error will be returned at MedOfficeDirect.com’s expense, at the sole discretion of MedOfficeDirect.com.