All returns require a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) prior to the item(s) being returned for exchange, credit, etc.
Returns will not be accepted without an approved RGA. To arrange for a return, please contact our Customer Support Department:
Note*** DO NOT RETURN GOODS TO MEDOFFICEDIRECT.COM'S CORPORATE OFFICE***
LOCATED AT: 1035 Collier Center Way, Suite 3 , Naples, FL 34110 -
ALL ORDERS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE DISTRIBUTION CENTER THAT THEY SHIPPED OUT OF. CUSTOMER SUPPORT WILL PROVIDE THAT INFORMATION.
The following conditions of the Return Goods Policy must be met with each return:
- Returns must be accompanied with a copy of your invoice and a reason stated for your return. • Returned Goods Authorization numbers (RGA #’s) are only valid from 60 days of issuance.
- Merchandise must be returned properly packaged in its original shipping container, unsoiled, unmarked, and the Return Goods Authorization # should be clearly marked on the outside of the box on or near the shipping label.
- All products returned with expiration dating must meet product shelf life guidelines.
- All Rx items are non-returnable unless MedOffice Direct error.
- All shipping discrepancies (damaged goods, overage/shortage of items) must be reported to the Customer Support Department within seven (7) days of invoice date to issue credit – if applicable.
- All returned products must have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Any returns outside of 30 days are subject to a restocking fee – if applicable.
- Damaged items will require the appropriate inspection and/or documentation that would allow MedOffice Direct to file a claim with the carrier (i.e. if product arrives damaged, you should ask the carrier to do a damage claim upon receipt or refuse the damaged product).
- Pictures must accommodate damaged discrepancy claim-unless refused. The following products cannot be returned:
- Custom Items, Patient Home Direct, Embroidered and/or Altered Textiles, or Made to Order, Open Computer Hardware/Software, Expired Products, Items That Cannot be Returned to the Manufacturer, Any Items Marked “Sample” or “Non-Returnable.”
- Government Regulated Items: Immune Globulin Products, & Hazardous Materials.
- Equipment: Open and used equipment may not be returned for credit. Before opening equipment, it is advised that you check the packaging against the packing slip and ensure the product received is in fact the product ordered. Returns from Date of Invoice – Restocking Fee as a % of the Invoiced Amount:
- 0-30 Days: 10% + Freight
- 31-60 Days: 25% + Freight
- 61 Days Plus – Not Returnable. Should you need assistance in scheduling a pick-up, we can provide you with the appropriate call tags or bill of lading.
Your Return Goods Authorization will be provided with instructions on contacting the carrier, costs relating to freight and/or restocking fees as applicable.
These fees will be deducted from the credit issued. All quality issues, damaged product or returns that are a result of a MedOffice Direct error, will be returned at MedOffice Direct’s expense.
Does shipping and delivery need to go here? If so then: We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or Mexico.